Saturday 18 April 2009

Sports day. my wonderful story

Hey.
i got 3 golds and two silvers.
silvers are for the relay -4x100, 4x400
gold -100m,200m, and 400m



i was suppose to run 4 race that day,
after my last race,
i finished the race already but it was so hot, my spikes got stuck in the track and i fell!!


there was a really loud sound,
my friend heard it from two lanes away!!



guess what happened???
i checked my leg today, i tore 3 tendons,third degree tear summore.


so now, i have to wear a removable cast for 6 whole weeks.

Thank God all the race was over.


I broke the 100m record with 13.44 secs!!
and when i ran 400, i wasn't suppose to get 1st but i just did.


all i did was jog often.
no training at all...
lolz..

Thanks to God, i got 3 gold.
i even beat my old 100time without a starting block...

still sad about the cast though.pics will come when i have the mood to put it in ok?


bye :)


:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment