Monday 20 July 2009

Tze May's place (:


IM the LAME one and STUPID (:
Tze May is the GOOFY one (:
Naomi is the CRAZY one (:
Sivaprya is the GORGEOUS one (:
Angela is the SOCIALLY CHALLENGED one (:
and Ping Teng is the WEIRD one (:



teeheeeeeeeeeeee... (: i'm joking (: but we all rock together especially me (:

*joking (:*

I slept at around 11.30 last night and woke up at 5.49. am okay? then reached tze may's house. yesterday night someone text me asking what time she shuld wake up. then right i reach her house guess what she doing?

--
--
--
--

sleeping =.=


aiyo. i thought she wanna wake up at 7 last night?? haha. Tze may is here watching me post this, eating her brEAKFAST (: oops. caps lock (: okay. tze may calling me sesat here (: haha i know you all say like that also wanna tell right??


yessssssss, like that also want to tell. (: cannot ar mok tze may?
ok bye. Tze May says bye too hahaha. no lah i say bye for her. ok wait. she wana write something. EUGENIA IS A LAMER!!!!! (and she;s jealous) (:

wahaaahaaahhaa= Tze may's laugh (: so cool B)

ok bye. dont miss me (:
Tze May says nobody will (: haha. i dun think so. jkjk

0 comments:

Post a Comment