Friday 24 July 2009

new blogskin

(: haha. new blogskin. cause i so lifeless lose my old one. anyway i will update about my week soon. but here's what happened today. read (:

first, i want to tell you i'm a very good sister. che (: ss-ing. came back at 8 something, because i wait for my kor kor (: hehehe.. he play american football so terpaksa to wait. good hor?

secondly, my dear darling fell down from the stairs ): my daddy la, ask her get his phone. my poor darling cut her head, around the eyebrow, fortunately no stitches (: but i think got scar :/ kesian hor? her eye there bengkak and the lag all purple/bengkak.

I ♥ YOU so much dear!!! so dearest ,get well soon!!

i will be praying for you (: smile. GOD loves you !!!






lovess,
btw, it's my younger sister. my darling. i love you.

muax-xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment