Friday 30 October 2009

forever and today ♥


HEY you all! Missed me? Bet you did. Anyways, I was REALLY good. I didn't touch the computer the whole week. AND i'm serious. ask my mum or sis, or whoever. Yeah, so. I don't know what to say. BTW, jon has been spending SO much time watching kiddie shows.

Anyways, guess what? I didn't text mr. doink for a week and now he's not telling stuff. ONE weeekk. ME? make fun of YOU? *sheesh* i'll be the last to do that. Trust me. But anyways, it's okay. Hope it turns out. For him. So yeah.

Thank me for updating. I love you all. I shan't say anything about exams. Poor Jian Fu. Got caught. Hahah, but teacher was kind. Lucky him. Angela too. Kim now loves me. Cause. I was SO nice. I gave her answers, nah, i didn't copy. It's true okay. I didn't. Don't believe it's okay.

I love Cecilia Ahern BTW.

Anyways.
Still LY doink. Its okay.
Cause i know you're not reading this anyway.
I really don't know what to do.
Or blog about.



We're tight? Yeah, when you won't even tell me anything. YEAH. So TIGHT -.-



oh btw Megan fox's fans out there.
you should know that.
everyone loves Taylor Swift more than Megan Fox now.
hah, good for her.

BYE.

0 comments:

Post a Comment