Thursday 5 November 2009

blah blahs



Guess what? My TV's down.

THANKS.
I LOVE rain so much now.
Friggin' thunder/lightning, or whatever.
It took away my TV just after exams. =.=
Genius.
Brilliant.


Oh guess what again?

School was plain awesome. Fine. No sacarsm. I hate post-exams now. Two days and I'm sick of it. GAHH. Firstly, cause my ex-gf :) Pooi Mei skipped school for choir. And she's leaving for Pahang )': Tmrw, for comp. ANDDDD, Yi Von and MOK TZE MAY, were so kancheong, or however you spell it, they ran up and down, checking their marks :X These kind of people arrrr. Kiasu betul betul weiii.

LOL, anyways, i shall stop calling people that, no one can blame them for being like that right? Only smart people wanna know their marks. HAR. Tze May.

TINE! You naughty lil' brat. Say what ar? NOBODY coming school?? So now i'm a nobody lah. FINEEE. Be that way. Next time I'LL PURPOSELY DITCH YOU MORE. HAH!

HAHHA, know why? My mum, FORBIDS me not to not go school. hahah, i meant i can't skip lah, she said i ponteng too much for competition. I said I'm considered present. BUT, that she insisted. Oh wells.. I don't care lah, if you guys don't come. AT least now, I have someone to teman me. The ONE and ONLY TAN PING TENG :) I love you babe. You're like the best. I mean it. Unlike. *ahem* And Kim, have fun at the hospital. HAHHA.

Oh wellss, Jared asked a question that bothered me. I don't know. Who knows? What will happen. When the year is gone. Last year, was DREADFUL. My parents were so ---- i don't know. Last year sucks lah, bad ending -.- let's all pray it won't happen. Then, I can stay in one school for at least two years. oh wells, even if we DO move, let's hope we'll all be as lucky as Valerie. Register late, they won't let you go in. Specially private schools :)


OKAY, Stop the emo-ness? 'Aite?

KAYS. GTG, woah, long post :) thanks for reading. BYEEEE!


♥ MEILING IMSOOOOOSORRYYYY!
♥ YOU so much, you runner gal! Best teammate :) EVER.
♥ s now. I GTG!

0 comments:

Post a Comment