Tuesday 3 November 2009

finally free ♥


It's weird not studying huh? (:

I don't know. I don't feel so free. HAHA, nevermind. Guess what? I was planning to update my blog. But when i went online. BOOM! Everyone started talking to me. And. Brilliant. I don't know what to say or blog about now. HAH. So i shall start by, the past happenings.

bb sunday.
It was really great over all. We lazed around except during offering. The whole time we were at the recruitment booth lazing around. Except for the part that Nat kept patting my head, showing how tall he was, everything was fine. I know I'm short, and i think you guys just jealous.. LOL.


ANYWYAYS. I shall not try to blog cause I know attempting to may make everything worse.

So I shall shut up.

From now on this blog won't be dead. I hope (:

Jared is the official wild boar!
BTW, Wild boars are fatter than PIGS (:

this is for my GF! Mok Tze May, here you go. Your trailer. WATCH IT:

The time traveller's wife (trailer):


THE GUY IS HOT! :) From 27 dresses (: Recognize him?



Enjoy :)

can you hear the rain? it sounds good :)
yesh, kim. i love the rain :D
READ KRISTEN's blog. Its awesome (:
my fingers are sore, from that stchupid guitar.

0 comments:

Post a Comment