Friday 13 November 2009

Mommy!




Hey everyone, it's my mommy's Birthday! :) She has OFFICIALLY turned 46! muahahhahaha, I'm announcing your age :) Anyways, here's to mom!

She's the most amazing person. And even though yesterday was not that nice, today's much better. So yeah, she's really nice kayy, if i were her, with four doinks as kids, lol. I'd totally flip, i know we all are so much work right? Little miss bossy a.k.a Samantha and Queen of Arguing a.k.a Tiffany may get into her nerves sometimes but she's still really, really patient. And you've got two really annoying teenagers too aite? :D hehee, anyways mom, hope you liked your present (:

You're always and will forever be ze one and only Wonder-MOM

Anyways, about today.
Aw, I'm sorry i didn't go to school yesterday butt, today is the last day of school. ): Sad and happy, I'll miss lamers like Tze May, and Miss Naomi, Priya, and all the noisy people. 2 Ilmu class of 2009 was awesome right guys? (: Hahaa, anyways, whatever happened to the brilliant idea of splashing Cheng and Clarissa???? I WONDER, how did everyone EXCEPT dearest Siva ended up splashing me ar??? -.- Hahaaaa, i updated, blog privatised, cause, my dad, thinks too much info goes public -.- AND, i forgot, thanks, for the many wishes, although someone *ahem* forgot. I don't actually care if you're nine minutes late or the first one to wish, butt, thanks!


once, again:




Oops, they left out the 46.
Happy 46th birthday!


tonnes of
your daughter
_______

eugenia

0 comments:

Post a Comment