Thursday 14 January 2010

:]

Heyyya all! (: Sorry for not updating. School has been better than I expected. And I know I still owe you guys the RR post and all. Buttt.. Next time okay? For now. I shall tell you a little about today. PJ was disgusting mann. Haaa. All those wearing "tight pants" kena-ed. Tzemay kena-ed wei :] Heee. Hahah, weird lah, I don't see what's wrong though, the PJ shirt is too long anyways, it covers. Anyways, Angela got molested by the teacher cause her ass wasn't high enough.. Super weirdddd weiii. Hahha, she kena nicely cause she talk to much. *tsk*tsk* prefect. OHH, last night my parent and Jon had such a huge row. What's weird is that, this morning they acted like last night never happened, weird :/ Jon's crazy lahhh. Really.


That's all for now.
Taaa's
'eugenia

0 comments:

Post a Comment