Friday 8 January 2010

Overdued. (:

For everyone out there. Here's my '09 for you.

HEEE. READ, anyways. I never thought 2009 would turn out not bad, kinda good infact. Cause moving school’s obviously not easy. Cause I was in my last one for a year only :/ I mean, sure it was for the better but at first I loathe going school. Heh, I even looked for every single excuse to skip school. I even faked sick :) heheee. Yeah, but too bad mum didn't fall for any of that. Hmph. But, the oh-so-very-awesome people I met made school a whole lot better. :) [here's when you go,"Aw"]


And, I have to say i met the coolest bunch of lamers. Ironic much?


Anyways, my parents made me join the track team (Though I promised myself I won't run for them.) Haha, things changed, and parents have power OK. But i guessed it turned out okayy, and even though I missed my race (yeah, literally, I missed it cause I was late, Hee.) i still got into zone. MSSD was good times mind you. Really. Shiyuan and I would go around looking for her Mr. Perfect. (: A-hot-mixed-runner. Man, she's picky, like a runner hot guy isn't good enough she want's a mix. Hahaha, awesomeness. Plus I had the best relay team ever we totally nailed it, our time was the fastest among all the category's. Cool huh?


Then came MSSS. Awesomeness. Not the running i mean, but the late nighs, squeezing into two beds, bathing in toilets where cockroaches roam freely. Need I say more? Hahah, but at least I beat my own time :) Managed to bag a bronze too :P But the experience was better than and gold medals.. Hee. Fun times. Sport's day was probably one of my worst day, despite the medals, i mean who cares about medals? A tendon tear's worse than any nightmare. AND, being stuck with a cast :/ HEY, look at the bright side, my wish was granted, i skipped school. Whoppee. Sorry for the sacarsm. But, little did I know that that incident made me feared the track, well melted tracks. I promise, I won't ever run in MPSJ's melted tracks, with spikes.

Oh and, CF started a movement "recess revolution". Tziying brought me to their gathering and yeah. She asked me to head the form two's, though no one really cooperated we got a couple of RR's going :P Which was not that bad ok, for the amount of effort we out in. Went for PUSH too :D With Clar. Met Liesl, and everyone though we were sisters -.- Haha, anyways, this week right, two people told me someone they met looked like me. Weirdd.

Yeah, that's probably what I remembered. So yeah, hope you're entertained :) I blogged about Live.RevAmp. So I shan't say more :) It's way overdue, but I know you read. Cause I'm not going to be updating.



-eugenia (:


SMILE JANICE! ILY! Jesus loves you SO MUCH more. (:


0 comments:

Post a Comment