Wednesday 10 February 2010

Promises ♥

HEY you all! Am so sorry for not updating. Anyways.

6/2/10
PJ/KL Leader's Convention center [or something like that]

Marcus, Tzi Ying, Shing Ying, Kok Hong, Jared, Sharon and me went to MBS for it. Yeah, all the way, but Marcus' dad was nice enough to drive all seven of us down. :) I don't wanna go into details but the sketch went well :) Even though we only rehearsed once. Really. Cool huh? The theme this year was xperience, xplore, and xplode. Cool huh? That's all i have to say.


7/2/10
Gloria's last week
Can you believe we forgot to get her cake? Gah. And Janice left her card :/ What a disaster. But anyways. To Gloria dear. Everyone's going to miss you so much. Too bad the dinner thing didn't turn out. All the best in Perth :)


OK Eu-Nise. I updated :) Happy?? Hahah. Thanks for th cupcake anyways, Dar makes good cupcakes :) Oh and mr. Pastor. I'll be waiting for HIM to tell mt my promises. Don't you worry.

Oh. I won't update soon so, happy valentines! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment