Thursday 25 February 2010




I'll think of a title, anyways,

1. I can't believe that's the only pic I have with JON:/
Anyways, He is my awesome Kor lah okay. He broke my hand, made me scale down the stairs with a rainbow-coloured jump rope. Heheh, but that's what Bro's are for right? And I have scars all over reminding me about him. Simply brilliant eh?

2. Carlos was being awfully nice. (;
Maybe he was happy or something, he though me how to start. Nice right? hahah..

3. My legs hurt.
I still can't believe next week's MSSD.

4. I want to go CF camp.
How badly I want to I just don't know yet. :/ Man, Jon's the *ahem* you know. I don't wanna miss it :/

TA-DA.

I officially updated. 



Those lamers are using my name! i have to go layan them now. They don't know how to do project one.


__

(:

0 comments:

Post a Comment