Tuesday 2 February 2010

♥ JACLYN








To Miss Jaclyn W.
the pretty one in the middle [top pic]


Hey Dear! Hope you had an awesome 15th Birthday! 

Remember the first community service thing? There was when I first met you (: We should thank Jon R. If it weren’t because of him I probably would never have met you. Haha. Anyways, although I don’t see you often, except during CG outings and rarely at church I know you’re a really great person. AW.. Hahha. Live.RevAmp was awesome yes? Crazy sleepover we had then. :P Anyways dear, stay awesome, and stay hot for God. OhMY. See my poetry, it rhymes hot, God. Teeheee.. You are a really awesome person, Jesus loves you soooo much.. All the best in your sports hun, remember Phil 4:13 ‘I can do anything through Christ who strengthens me’ Really cool to know you hun. I love youuuu, anddd, Jesus loves you gazillion times more. Am so so sorry I couldn’t make it for your birthday. ILY! Take care, anything call okay! (: ILY! 


____

Kor trained me till almost 8. Gah, my legs were trembling.

And, of two things I know for sure now:
1. I am confirmed moving :/
2. It's not in KK. Or anywhere near.


Oh and Tine. I told you I didn't wanna do it. See now. Lol. anyways i don't really care.



0 comments:

Post a Comment