Friday 5 February 2010

:S



HEY.
Gosh the internet is so laggy :/ First time. And It's so annoying -.-

OH. First of all, I was absent today cause I had food poisoning. It was really bad okayy. Vommiting the whole morning :/  Mum got it too. And now Jon's having it i think :S Cause we went out for dinner you seee...

Buttt. I went to CF cause Tiff couldn't go alone. So I temaned her. And i heard. Our class moved to 3A. Hey, you know what Melanie. I wore a cast and still stayed in my class. Its just a freaking sprained ankle! Gosh. Oh tomorrow there's some CF thing in MBS. :) Going to do a skit. Cool? I think so too. So sorry yeah, I didn't go for training. Had no transport and mum couldn't take me. Oh, there's school tomorrow. And you know what? EUNISE is IRONWOMAN! Really.



[c=37][b] eun¿se =)[/c=80][/b] says:

haha xD i walked all the way from usj 2 food place to mpsj with the things
 -.-
 so heavy my back really want to break
yea
 becaused i did not go back after school
 because*
 wen min wanted to bring the metal thingy for the hurdles but she did not bring. i did not know so i brought the wood with the hurdles wood thingy, cones, and the 4x100 batons
 WITH my school back
 bag*
 and my shoe back
 and when i was walking ALONE,  i had to carry an umbrella

 D: nope
 walked all the way
 x)
*eugenia says:
 Iron woman  

0 comments:

Post a Comment