Saturday 17 April 2010

17/4

HEY everyone, gosh, it's been ages since i've blogged and i kinda forgotten about it. Lol, anyways, I knoe you think it's good to have me back right? :) Okay, so today was sport's day. Kinda amazing the way things went if you ask me. And it's all cause of one thing. God's awesomeness. :) He can be really cool at times. honestly. Anyways, i would really love to update more, but lazy to. Sorry.

MSSS is next week, prayy for me. (:

Here's to You God. Thanks for today, i still don't know what happen, You so amazingawesomeandnice. hahah, God, thanks for everything, i hope you cheer Carlos up :/ Make him smile.(: Please be with all of us next week..

It's my 222th post :), so here's for Jia and Jared will forgive me. I'm SORYYYY okayy, about just now :( Don't terasa lah kayyyy. :)




Okay, i got church tmrw, so i gotta stop blogging. (: 


♥ NIGHTS








'eugenia 
isproudofgreenhouse.

0 comments:

Post a Comment