Monday 26 April 2010

♥ Yeo Eu-Nise E. G.

EU-NISEEEEEEE!

:)
for the love of purple house ;)



Hey my awesome twin.
It's your (our) birthday! Really hope you had an awesome one, and the colour of the stuff I gave sucks right? What to do. Went MSSS no time to buy for you. Remember they asked how long we knew each other? Not that long huh? But you're an awesome person. And your lameness, is indescribable. Thanks for being such a dear to me, specially during MSSS, once in a lifetime huh? Now, MSSM :) Really cool running with you lah, hahhaha, can compare tan-ness. Thanks for always being there whenever I need you. Drink more milk, grow taller okay, i'll wait for you :P hahaha. I'm joking. I don't know what else to say, cause i'll see you everyday, and I can say it in your face. but just so everyone knows how much I love you.

HAPPY 15th BIRTHDAY!
hope you had a great one :)





_________

MSSS pic's.

awesomest contingent ever ;)


closing ceremony

I look SO FAIR ;)


See EU-NISE's blog for more pictures ;)



I Yeo Eu-Nise!
And the whole world should know that. BYE for now.
Gotta go back to my darling, KGT (: we're having fun! oh right, if you think you're hot right. You havent seen EU-Nise sing This is why i'm hot. Phew, i tell you, you need shades :P




NIGHTS
I'm so loyal, if you cut my heart out, it's green. Go green ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment