Friday 7 May 2010

BACK (:


Hello thereeeee :)

It's good to be back, though every part of my body is aching. (: Bathing here is a gazillion times better than anything. Went for CF with Eu-Nise, got to see everyone ;) At least now the whole school can study for their exams now that the don't miss us. Hahah.. We. Are. So. Tan. And, sunblock, it helps, a-wee-little-bit. ;) Gah, I've learned my lesson. That even though competitions are over you gotta train. If not you'll be like me :D But, the Gombak girl didn't also, thats why she vommited. We're strong (: Sir wanted us to train till our breakfast reappeared. But failed, haha. Btw, they call coaches Sir. Cool eh?


Anyways, till then. I shall go study, and enjoy home before we leave again.

PRAY for us okay? Competition starts 17 or 18 I think, but we'll be heading off to Johor that weekend.

And, here's to GOD,
Thanks, for the perfect weather, though I think we prayed for it to rain HEAVILY, so we can't train. At least training in the rain's better than the sun. Hmmm, what do you think? Oh oh, and thanks, for letting us survive for 3 days in the oh-so-very-awesome place. (: Help us again next week okay?

BYE.


p/s REMEMBER TO PRAY FOR US YOU KNOW! We both also kinda aching all over.

0 comments:

Post a Comment