Saturday 15 May 2010

Kem MSSM.

This is the kind-of-depressing- place. well, it was, till we moved (:

OOH, know what? My BM improved! I can speak it quite okay now, cause thats like the language there. Gah, everyone laughing at me and my twin. Cause we speak retardedly. HAHAH. :D

ANYWAYSSSSS, we're heading off to Johor on Monday. My events the next day. AND, you know what? We're staying at the New York Hotel, Johor -__- ironic right?

BTW, Eu-nise is an official hardcore NERD :D Hahah, she studies when nothing can get into her head, know why? Cause Justin Bieber's Baby keeps playing, and the bus is filled of stinking dudes :S Then right, she ahhhh, bad kakak. LOL, we're really twins okay, ain't kidding,  need to check our IC's? She's 5 minutes early, our birthday just passed (: Hahaha.

KNOW WHAT? I'm tanned, i'm tanned, i'm tanned, i'm tanned, i'm tanned, i'm tannned, i'm tannned, i'm tannned, i'm tannned, i'm tannned, i'm tannned, i'm tannned, i'm tannned, i'm tannned, i'm tannned, i'm tannned.


I'M TANNEDDDDD! But I put sunblock everyday you know. :(


Haiya, exams soon. Wait lah exams, MSSM first. Today right, after training they practice marching :O 1K if you win. AHAHH, so funnyyyy you know. Watching them really fun, ahahah. OH OH, reporters came just now, so right, so read your papers (:

I think, wait, I KNOW MSSM is going to be fun. I CAN beat 65 ;) Just do my best, God will do the rest. 

OHHH, our bus crashed you know? But I wasn't inside. But wow, it was bad. Hahah, no one injured though, thank God.

How can my name be from Eu-Genia, to anjing? Stchoopid Meo. You know right. Justin B. sing, "You shout whenever, and i'll be there." Uhuh, see ah, I shout "WHENEVER" Eh, Justin not here also. :P


Okay I shall leave.
BYE.

ps/ I owe JIA a post, and a mother's day post tooo. Ahaaa. 
ps/ 16 hours and I'm off again

_____

Dear GOD,
I'm back home, well.. First of all, thanks, for qualifying me to MSSM, and thanks for letting Eu-nise in too. And thanks, for protecting all of us during training, and for the nice new room. And for everything else, but God, please heal my ankle. And please give us journey mercy to Johor. 5 hours o.o Help me run well on Tuesday please? AND, for our 4x100, help us too. Since i'm saying this publicly help okay? ahaha. Thanks for making training not that boring. (:
♥ AMEN







signing off, 
`eugenia

0 comments:

Post a Comment