Friday 30 July 2010

Enough said ,

Cause we're awesome (:

Went back to KK today, though Kor had no lessons we went to get a haircut, at least JON did ;) Hahah, anyways, I cut my fringe. It looked weirdly short But it's okay I guess. OHWELL , today was a rather unique day. Really , those losers who didn't come to CF , your loss :P Haha, im kidding, God bless you anyways.

__

Congrats to Jared Ho , '11's President.
Smexy Hui Yi , vice (:
And to all other committee.
__

Kristy Tan 


To the ex classmate, Happy 15th Birthday! :)




HAKIM , Mr. Handsome ,

Happy Birthday to you too (:
__

Alvin says, Life is full of surprises.
Poor boy. Well, if you're reading this, then don't worry okay. Everything happens for a reason.

__

I'm so dreading tuition tmrw :X

OH wells, miss me,
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment