Sunday 24 October 2010

241010

Too perfect?

Okay, I'm title-less once again. D: Who cares about titles anyways? Hm, today was family sunday. And the sermon was good, well, I was drawing on Tiffany's hand, so yeah. I heard okay.

SO ANYWAYS, I don't have anything to say, heres some advertising. YC is having a conference (: YESH, we use to hold very uhm, megacamps, & don't get me wrong, they're good. But we needed something different. So it's conference for now (: Awesome eh?

GREATER THINGS
Part two.

This years is going to be even more epic than last year.

Oh they deleted last years site ): So anyways.
It's on the
16-19 Dec
Whole day lah, obviously.
FGA, KL

No lodging provided so, hellooooo, opportunities for sleepover! :DD Last years was really good. We worked with the Myanmar kids and all, so, you see, we don't have camps for ourselves ONLY, (:

Now you see how awesome sleepovers can be? (:


COME!
It's gonna be awesome. :D Unlike last year we're opening registration to satellite churches this year. So, FGA, USJ, I know you guys no more camps. Clarissa, Cheng, TzeMay & the rest! (:

ps/ we have awesome camp shirts :P



BYE.

0 comments:

Post a Comment