Saturday 13 November 2010

Gayness ,

It's the new gay word yo.

BROmance.

Hahhaaa, I went out with them boys. And despite my presence it was crazily gay. Watched "Life as we know it". All I can say is Fergie is one lucky person. Joshhh♥ But trust me. You wanna go watch a movie like this? Don't go with Alvin or Sam, or Jon, or Mav. THEY TALK in the movies -.- Retarted lahh. :P

Anyways. Nandos and Steamboat buffet in, all in one day. So not a good idea. Jon puked in the end. Hahahaa, wimp. But yeah, he ate more. Sorry for the lack of update. And sorryyyyyyyyy! Hueiminn, Janice and you guys, for not making it tonight. We'll catch up soon. Promise.

Ps/ i only break my promise with Samantha. So don't worry.
Pps/ I'll update more! Going hometown soon ):
Ppps/ do watch the "JUST THE WAY YOU ARE" parody. Hahaa, its funny.
Pppps/ GOD, please  please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please heal my leg! Not that i'm injured.




OH, one more thing. Click here okay.
Kim wants to let you guys know! :)




BYEE!

0 comments:

Post a Comment