Thursday 11 November 2010

Hello almost dead blog! (:

But God's glue holds everything together. Better than UHU eh? ;)

Dear bloggie,
I'm back to breathe (type) words into you! :D

So hello. Well daddy is back early today cause he isn't feeling well. Do pray (: Hm, I really don't have much to say about conference leh. hahahahaha. Talking about conferences. COME MY CHURCHS' ONE! :) 16-19 Dec. Wellll, I better blog & live, before I go back. To mommy's hometown. My grannys moving to a new house! So, we're gonna be there till the renovation starts? Few weeks leh. Hopefully the library is as good as mommy says :) I doubt they have internet. Lol. Anyways, I don't have anything to say. Sleeping at 3 am, is making my brains empty.

AND, jogging, Jack, we have to go before I leave lol, you freaking stay in 5, shouldn't be too hard right? School was crazy. Monopoly hardcores wei. Played till school ended. Hahahaha. Better than reading a book, no?

OHWELL. Brains drained.


BYE, coolos. You know, like weirdos. Haha.


Ps/ MOMMY, you know what I want. Pleaseeee, for this birthday only! (;
Pps/ GOD, make mommy give me that :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment