Tuesday 16 November 2010

This girl I know ,

Exactly fifteen years ago. In some place on earth, specifically somewhere in Asia, or better yet, a country called Malaysia. A baby girl cried her first cry. Well. Who knew what an impact she would make in each and everyone of our lives. I still can't believe she's leaving on her birthday.

Should we be happy it's her birthday, or sad she's leaving?

Well. Everyone says goodbyes are the hardest. Thats true. Saying goodbye can never be easy. But hey, this ain't goodbye. Right? Same state, same house, same church & etc? :)

But hey, Clarissa. If you leave, who's going to do revo with me? Who's going to update me about the school when I go running? Ohno, I'm going to be super sesat man. 'Cause Tze May doesn't update about stuff. And no, heh. Its not gossiping kay :P Its just knowing things. And there is a difference, mind you. Hahaaha, do you know that prawns happen to be a very reliable source? :) Well, now you do! And conferences, revo gatherings, ):

Ohman. I don't do emotional posts. But now, suddenly iTunes starts shuffling to emo music :( Darn. Welllllll, what can I say really? Know her and you'll know why everyones going to miss her. It has been only two years. But you know, her retarded-ness complements my coolness :P

Well. The thing is. When school starts next year. I just want you to know that i'm going to miss you a whole lot. Who knew eh? Mr. Tan's daughter, a friend? Hahhaa. School ain't going to be the same without you.

So, this ain't goodbye.


Happy 15th Birthday!
Hope you had/have an awesome amazing superb (*inserts every good adjective) birthday.


That girl in orange :)

I'm that sad. I write posts & not letters.

Sorry. Well. Call me! Free calls right today? (:

0 comments:

Post a Comment