Thursday 18 November 2010

We'll be a dream ,


Wow. Demi & We The Kings eh?

Anyways. Hello,

Sorry for not updating yesterday. I was out shopping the entire dayyy! ): Not for clothes. For household stuff. Well, grandmas house needs curtains, towels & etc. I feel like we're moving all over again. Mommy is gonna box up all the stuff we bought and bring it over to Sarawak. Wow. Talk about light travelling. We spent the whole day in places like Mydin, Lighting shops etc. It was. A bore mind you. Thank God daddy's home for half the day, now mommy has daddy to shop with! :) Anyways. I can't wait for Grandma's house to be done. Apparently they're doing the interior. Means its gonna be niceeee. Too bad she lives alone eh? 

This year we're going to my moms side obviously. Which means no cousins. And old relatives. With mom being the only child I think its quite comprehensible.But I think its going to do us good. Being away from technology and all. Cause I highly doubt its wifi-ed there. Mommy says theres a library. So I cant catch up on unfinished novels & etc. Plus. Mornings are earlier there. Which means I get to jog longer :) I'm just saying these cause I hope its not as boring. And I gotta start packing soon.

Oh! Christmassss! Its coming soon! The Christmas trees already up.

Anyways Jon Ho & Jon G , they're back! I have to go.



Ps/ I've been inspired go read! Alia's blog.


BYEE.

0 comments:

Post a Comment