Wednesday 15 December 2010

My wishlist ,

I got a new water bottle. Its those tall ones. And I can't bring it to school, mummy says its for sports ): I wanted a nice new one for school too. Sooooo, it's decided. I'm making a wishlists. For aunties/uncles, well, mainly the aunties. :)


What I want need:

1. A nice blue shoe bag (with compartments please) All the blue shoe bags Chelsea one ):



2. Those Nike water bottles.

Stupid stupid. People are starving out there. I stopped. Lol. I wasn't done but I stopped. Its so selfish, really. After all. Gifts don't matter right? It's the heart. blahhhhhh. I shall learn to be grateful. Conference tomorrow. Yeap. I feel good about it already. You know, paint walls for the community & etc. Those not coming right, are so missing out on alott. Just saying. (:

The worlds really messed up you know. My tumblr dashboard shows a picture of two guy toddlers, yeah, toddlers kissing. Like on the lips/mouth whatever you call it. But seriously. HOW OLD ARE THEY? Oh and tumblr says Fuck like nobody's business. Its like so ordinary. So what if your boyfriend/girlfriend broke up with you? The world ain't ending, not yet at least. The whole world, eg. tumblr doesn't need to know. People actually post about them screwing other people.

But overall, tumblrs cool. :)


okayy BYEE. See you all in conference.



0 comments:

Post a Comment