Saturday 19 February 2011

Cross Country '11 ,

Always, Kristian Stanfill.

Hello there.

Today was probably one of the best school day of this year. Yeah, school hasn't been that fun. But today was so really nice. Really. It was the first time I ran a race so calmly. No pressure. No heart pounding out of my chest kinda feeling. Just nothing. Yeah. It was that awesome. If you know what I mean. I just ran. And all glory goes to God. I would have never done it without Him.  I have to be honest, I prayed really hard yesterday, cause I actually didn't want to run. But someone kinda inspired me to, so I was praying that I would be able to finish the whole race. Without fainting. And, surprisingly, I finished well. Despite being sick and all. 

CONGRATS to Shiyuan too, yes, that girl who ran her heart out even though she has fever. 
And to all YELLOW house members, for stealing our place. 
And to all GREEN house members, for running your best.
And to the EU-NISE (the awesomest running partner.) EDWIN, and AMINUL. For winning first place ;)
To the athletics club, so proud of you all.
And to everyone else. :)



My foes are many, they rise against me
But I will hold my ground
I will not fear the war, I will not fear the storm
My help is on the way, my help is on the way

Oh, my God, He will not delay
My refuge and strength always
I will not fear, His promise is true
My God will come through always, always.
- Always, Kristian Stanfill

My God is that awesome. 

Have an awesome week. All the best for exams.
OH JAYMIE. I want you in MSSD, pleaseeeee? ):

TALL TWINS :)

x

0 comments:

Post a Comment