Friday 25 February 2011

So we let go , and defy gravity ,

CREDITS

Hello world,
I promised myself I would not let my results affect me. And i'm going to keep that promise. For MSSD's sake. And thank God it hasn't affected me. I don't like pressure. And I STUDIED ONE DAY before. For a form 4 exam. Well, what do I expect? I ain't some genius like Jon.

OH. 
CONGRATS, rugby team. For winning. And to Kor, for scoring :)

So, here's to crappy marks. 

Well, I'm so tired and I lack inspiration now. Someone say something nice to me. Make me smileeee. Hahaaa, despo-nya.
____


"And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God"
-Romans 8:28
Dear God, all things work together for good right? I need to see you with me throughout this journey again, by my side. It's not going to be easy. Juggling running & form 4. But pleaseeeee put extra brain cells in my brain so I won't blank out before an add maths test next time okay? Oh, please help me and daddy find what we want tomorrow okay? Thankyou! :)
_____


Bye then. twomoredays

x


0 comments:

Post a Comment