Friday 6 May 2011

Deep breaths ,

CREDITS ;

Finaallyyyy, I can breathe again. No more rushing schedule. Mummy says I should rest till the evening. And, ohmy, I survived days without fb/tumblr/twitter and what nots. Who knew? (:

Phew, past few days have been hectic. Really. No space at all. Daddy was suppose to come back today ): Or so we thought, its actually next monday. Imisshimsomuchalready. GAH. Things have baan really out of hand mannnn. I mean last minute me sitting for exams. Now I have to study equally as hard as everyone else. Apparently I over strained my ankle yeapp, the injured one. Spent alot of chaching treating it. I feel so baddd. Ohweells, since I cant strain it exams here we comee! I know, I have so much to cover, formulas to memorise and etc. But oh well, God will help me. I know that. Whatever the results are. Its up to Him. I'll do well next exam. Promise Ma. (:

I need to start counting my blessings. I have everything I could ever ask for. I mean, a happy family, fairly good enough grades, awesome friends. So much lovee. I'm physcally fit, and yet. I complain. I need to start being grateful. Even when there's nothing to be grateful for.

Do I know who I am in Christ? Wow, fb statuses can be powerful.
I think I know. I'm His everything, & He is mine. Yeapp. He's like, the glue of my life, holding everything together. Uhuh, can't wait for CG tmrw, ANNOUNCEMENTS :D OH AND, JUWITA is coming this sunday. She's famous, I don't know her, but we'll find out If you come! So come YC!


All the best for exams lovelies! And Happy Mother's Day to all mothers. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment