Tuesday 12 July 2011

#411 Am I better off now?

Who's with me? (: CREDITS
HELLO.
The only reason, I'm here is because I can't do addmaths (cause of a massive headache :/) And when I come here, it means I guess IDK, ranting helps. Well, lets not talk about class & carnival, its all too much. But anyways. Ever since, I don't know whats gotten into me, not finishing my work  and all. I know I need alot of practice cause thats the only way i'll learn but omgskdjhfa why am I talking about my studies? ANYWAYS, JULY IS SHO SCARY. new posts, changes & everything else. I don't want next year to come, as much as I kinda wanna get over with SPM. But I guess. I don't know what I'm talking about now. Its just this. Life, is unpredictable.

One moment, everything's normal. And suddenly, your friend's dad pass away.
Your talking to a friend, and the next day they hate you.
One minute your talking like nothing else matters, and the next they start ignoring.
You think you've just gotten off as friends, but suddenly you learned she's talking about you behind her your back. So you see, anything can happen. Anyone can just turn on you. Life can turn itself against you like a *inserts any adjective*. You may say Life's a bit*h but mind you.

We do not live to please others, we live to please God.

Who cares what everyone else says, as long as we're doing the right thing. Then we're on the right path. I just need like 10 billion times my patient to live and reflect God's love. Yeaa, I feel that way. Cause it's not easy to just shut up when someone talks about you. To listen and not answer when your parents give a lecture. To be nice to your siblings when they're not. To not put your feelings first but think of God's love. Is that even humanly possible? I doubt so. I really need God now. For everything. I just hope that He won't get tired of my rants. I doubt He will. Cause He's my awesome God.

Good jogging song.


BYES ALL. We'll be okay. 



0 comments:

Post a Comment