Friday 15 July 2011

#413 Back then

Jared, the babe. Hee. The pink one. CREDITS;

Tomorrows going to be so busy. I don't know about training yet. gah. How? I just wasted my time watching some really crappy movie. With no happy ending. But I guess life's like that huh? You don't always get a happy ending. And fairytales? As much as I want them to exist, they don't. Anyways. This part of my blog is for a friend. The loudest J I know, and 16 years ago, he existed. LOL, here's to the guy who's forever singing with the mic, being loud & scolding teachers :P but still awesome the way he is. He gives awesome one-word-advice. And girls, HE'S SINGLE ;D If you're interested I can give you his number, ahahahhaha, kay kay, i'm kidding. Anyways, it's been really nice knowing him. and  incase you're wondering, there's nothing going on between us okay. (: 300 thousand words, I got 3 pictures (:


IU '11
( i look bad D: But for you zheng.)

Merentas Desa '11


Happy 16th Birthday my crazy, loud friend! (:
Have an awesomesmashingcrazyfunfilledtaylorswiftandlinkinparksongsofwaitingfortheendtocomesupercalifagilisticexpeilidocious birthday!



Now playing #nothing, by the script.
Byes all, have a fun weekend.
Do come support, SMK Seafield's Carnival, this sunday, 9-3pm.
ALL THE BEST, to all those running on sunday.
Finally I'm done. Kay.
BYE (:


0 comments:

Post a Comment