Saturday 2 July 2011

Almost believing ,

CREDITS ;

I've thought hard about this. It made me rethink everything all over. This book, kinda woke me up for the daze I'm in. I mean sometimes your eyes open to things you've never seen before, realizing can only shake you up. What I mean is, you know. Life. Have you really thought about how you wanted to live it? I mean yeah, we be good kids, score excellent grades, respect our parents & etc and thats it.

But have you ever thought of the people out there worrying about their stomachs getting filled?
- 925 million people do not have enough to eat  and 98 percent of them live in developing countries.

Yea sure, you may say, yeaa, I wish i could help, I really do. But i've got not money, no influence & etc. this book, You were made to make a difference, by Max & Jenna Lucado opened my eyes that normal people like you and me. CAN. Make a difference. Here's an example, one teacher, had a son that was just born, however,  he needed an urgent bone marrow transplant. Two problems, they insurance didn't cover it & it costs $ 22, 000. A student of his, heard it and emptied his bank account of $ 60. It may be not much, but he decided to give it all. Many students followed after him & soon enough his son was saved. What you should know, is that this guy was one of the most physically unfit (REALLY FAT) and often got teased by everyone. He was the outcast of the school. 

But wait, it doesn't end here. Soon enough, they started this organization for school who want to donate for sick children and ever since, they've been partnering schools with a sick child saving many lives.

And it all started with the most picked on guy in school. Not the handsomest. Not the coolest. Not the one everyone listens to. No one special. So you see, anyone, can make a difference.

Find out how, but honestly. Our lives just need to revolve around God and everything else will fit into place. Like a puzzle. I need to learn to rely on Him more & not on my own strength. Would really love to post some verses but sejarahs waitingggg. And I got so much to think of.



BTW, Congrats, Aminul, Darien, Edwin, Julian, Kaelan, Cheewwyyyyy & the rest.

TODAY WAS FUN +IM TAN, AGAIN.
May God bless your week aheadd!

0 comments:

Post a Comment