Wednesday 10 August 2011

#418 Life. eno.

Credits;



My thoughts are scattered. The only time I blog is where I need somewhere to think through stuff I've done, said or whatever. Anyways. Tumblr has really helped, but my pictures are so scattered my blogs getting ugly. Idk what to do! I talk too much, I'm too loud, I say the exact wrong thing at the wrong time. (AND I do it all the time) I make stupid decisions, like one i'm going to make soon. And I just get lost in my mind. I think too much but never do anything about it. I just. Think too much. I don't know but school year is gonna end soon. And, things are happening. I need to make wise choices God, please help me? I really need to stop regreting every choice I make. Please God, if you want me to go BK help mummy approve willingly. Whats wrong with RM 5? I mean I can afford it. I just cant afford explaining to her about my absence, since it's a national level cert. Gah, who says i'll pass? Ha.

Well shut up. The world need not care about your worries. True enough. God will help me through.

Even as we're praying for the nation these month, i'm learning to put the needs of others/the nation before mine. I mean here I am with food to eat, clothes to wear, a happy family who loves me, a school to go to and i'm complaining. Yet halfway around the world, someone dies of hunger, someonse's hungry, she/he hasn't eaten for weeks.
1..
2..
3..

Someone just died. While you were reading this.


what do YOU stand for?Credits ;

kbye all.


0 comments:

Post a Comment