Friday 26 August 2011

#421 Paid off.

 Only with God, Credits to rightful owners.

Hi everyone.
This blog post is dedicated to two things/person.

Firstly: CF Makan 2011

Dear God, thank you for making CF makan this year such a successful event. Thank You for making the food enough. Thank you for everything. Thank you for helping us plan, and thank you that even us helping out, had a great time. All glory goes to you. Cause You alone deserve it. Nothing would have been possible without You. 

To those that came: WOW, the response was so good this year. And everyone was so organized, seriously. Besides the line being long I have not seen the food being distributed so properly in my past few makans. So thank you for cooperating and waiting in line. ALTHOUGH some of you waiting really long. I hope you all had enough to eat. No one complained/pushed each other/cut line and etc. SO THANK YOU, for waiting patiently and not complaining.

To those that brought food: THANK YOU SO MUCH. Despite the large number, miraculously everyone had enough to eat. Yes everyone. In the end I saw some even came back for second helpings, so thank you guys! The food was awesome & Debra's mum makes the best cookies btw ;) Thank you Mummy, Tha & Tiff too for baking!

To those that helped: Wei Xun, Zi Ming, Sun Ming, Danica, Lucas, Tzi Quan, Kok Onn, and all the non-committee members who actually was willing to help. Thanks alot too! :) May God bless you all and I hope you guys ate enough.

To everyone else involved: Thank yous.




Secondly: TAN PING TENG 


HAPPY 16th BIRTHDAY!
I know you had a great time. I'll always remember you were the one who asked me to join you in the canteen on my second day of school. I'll never forget that. You know I love you. BBUTT DEARR, you owe my story! Call me anytime ;) Happy Holidays! Go celebrate! *HUGS*









SAKAI(S) all the best studying♥ 
ps/ saying sorry won't make anything better. do something about it. finally ended huh? potassiums.

1 comment:

  1. HAhahhahah!

    ThankS SOOO much weh!

    TM told me about this, but I didn't beliv her.!

    AWESOME la U

    =)

    ReplyDelete