Thursday 29 September 2011

#430 Darren Crisssss.

He's part chinese!

I had to come out and say, well, I’m sorry, but I think I’m straight. And people were like, say it ain’t so! And I would say, 'It’s been a secret too long, but I’m actually a straight male.'" Talk about coming out of the closet.
It's that attitude that causes Darren to be so protective of his Gleecharacter, Blaine. "And so for the longest time when people asked me about Blaine, I wanted to say it doesn’t matter. And it doesn’t. But I don’t want to devalue it, because it’s a very earnest question, and I can see why people would want to know. And I realized that if I said, It doesn’t matter, that immediately means that I’m gay. So I do define myself as a straight male, but it really doesn’t come into play with me in this role. As an actor, your objective is always to play the scene. And in this case, he happens to be a gay teen."
And not at all gay. Click?
I have nothing to say.

____

OH HEY, look, its


28-31 Dec
Peaceheaven
RM 150 (Shirt RM 18)

Are you coming? (: Sign up today!
A Christian event organized by the Youth Church of FGA KL

For more information:
03-79814755 (Ps. Rose Goh/Grace Ong) / theadvancement2011@gmail.com

_____

Early jog tomorrow morning.
4 blisters and aching legs,
the way to live life (Y)
*takes out shades.


kbye





0 comments:

Post a Comment