Saturday 22 October 2011

#436 well hear me out abit ,

i spell cg : "awkwardness."

Seriously. I'll tell you why. It's cause i'm hanging out with people that I don't even know. And we have to fake conversations all the time. but there's still awkward silence........ and that weird gap. I just can't relate. And.

I miss form CG ):

that was the only time I actually had real friends in church. And leaders I actually trust. well maybe it was just that year. but. nevermind.

fine. go ahead and judge me. thats what people do best anyways.
 but trying to put God in the picture's not making it better. just saying. I know its God order to respect leaders.
yea sure, you're our leaders. we respect that.
but that doesn't mean we have to trust you.

cause know what?
Trust, has to be earned.

0 comments:

Post a Comment