Friday 28 October 2011

#438 the great escape ,

credits ;

Have faith in me? Oh darn, tumblrs getting into me. Anyways, I was out during the storm just now. I mean, I saw it coming, hahaha, it was really strong and I was like flying for a moment... yeap. Okay. So i'm suppose to be studying. And blas. Yesh, i've been sucking lozenges every hour and coughing my heads out. Gah. Darn that virus spreading around. ): Anyways. 3 days left! Counting the days till Wednesday. I have yet to decide how to spend my holidays. I need to plan properly, next years only a couple of months away.

oh I can't wait for:
1. meeples with them :)
2. November!
3. Camps
4. Going back to the grandma's place
5. Anything after next Wednesday.

Well you can see how excited I am about this. EXAMSPLEASEPASSQUICKLY.


BYE! :)

Chances are, new beginnings.
-Five for fighting

0 comments:

Post a Comment