Saturday 12 November 2011

#444 My blessed 16,

IM SIXTEEN :) 
Credits to Tiffany for the card ;)
HELLO.

I'm sixteen now. another year older. yes. pfft. they say I'm old. I've put the pictures up on facebook, twitter and etc. BUT REALLY.


I can't believe how blessed I am. I don't even know where to begin. Hm. okay. 

12 am.
Thanks for the 12 am visit ;) Tze May, Clarissa, Cheng, Ping :) It was really nice seeing you guys. I was kinda disappointed there was no school and I can't get to see anyone then. But you guys are awesome. I missed us so much. I mean 4 of us together, thats SO RARE since you both left ): BUT thanks. For the cake. :) You really made my day. Hahaha. PING. ANOTHER NICHOLAS SPARKS?  ❤

830 am
Then later. I woke up. Did my devos. Thanking God for last night. Stoned around. Ate breakfast. Till almost 12.

1 pm
Mayyean, Jared, Hongli and Jia came over. With another cake. Awh. :) They were so sweet but I had to shoo them out of the house *SORRY* cause I promised tze may i'll follow her to her youth service in DUMC at 2. So they had to leave. Thanks for the present lala!

2pm
We , cheng, clarissa, tzemay went to DUMC. Met olivia :) Wanted to take a picture since we didn't that night, but we forgot again. Anyways. We had tea. And I went home. Tired and all. Crashed on the sofa before daddy and mummy came back.

7+ pm
Daddy texted not to get any food as he's bringing burgers home. And I'm like yay! Any burger whether its ramly also I didn't mind. TURNS OUT. Uncle Alex brought for us Star Hill tea Saloon Burgers for dinner. Gosh the meat so tender and all. Heaven ❤ ahhahaa. Before that. EU-NISE yes the twin sister came over with a BEAR cake she baked. AND THE AWESOME BOARD CARD. With Meiyee and Vivien. They all did it together. Love you all. Really :)

Earlier on, this monday. My family went out to celebrate so that Jon won't be distracted since SPM is tomorrow. So yea, our plan was to watch a movie then go for dinner. Turns out TINTIN wasn't out then /: so. We just had dinner, nevertheless. It was still good. Jon had two dinners from seperate shop, hahah that pig.

I'M BLESSED. I feel like crying all the time. Thank God I didn't but all of you seriously made me :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUMMY!
13.11


You never failing to surprise me each day.

Thank You for the past sixteen years and never leaving my side for a single millisecond;
for always being there for me;
for blessing me with such a wonderful family;
for amazing friends I can share my life with;
for touching me, helping me;
every. single. day. ;
for everything else I can be grateful for.

Thank you ❤

_____


I'll be back. Soon enough. I need to start on my BM essays and my training. Time to get disciplined. Before camp. ICAN'TWAITFORCAMP.

_____

Had the most memorable 12.11.11.

x






0 comments:

Post a Comment