Wednesday 30 November 2011

#449 Greetings from Kuantan,

Cause Samantha likes my hoodie.

Sup people! We've reached. HEHEH. The hotel is awesome. And the pool is great. Going for a swim soon. There's a mall just opposite. THIS IS SO AWESHUM. But i'm still missing camp! SIGHS hopefully practicing my photography will help me get my mind off missing everyone. Everywhere I turn, I see someone and think of a person in camp. Somehow, everyone reminds me of someone in camp. This is so sad. Hahaha, but I'm excited. For everything. The change thats coming and etc. Ohwells.

God bless you all, readers, friends, aliens! LOL

4 days of unwind & relaxation. Here I come. buhbyes humans :)

____


3 Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit. Rather, in humility value others above yourselves, 4 not looking to your own interests but each of you to the interests of the others.
Phil 2: 3-4

0 comments:

Post a Comment