Monday 12 December 2011

#454 When the oceans rise

; and thunders roar. I will soar with You above the storm.

The bicycle is a riding disaster. Seriously. I'm typing now feeling the blood ooze out from my scratch. Nah, not going to put a plaster, going to show the brother what his bicycle did to me first. hahaha, anyways, yet another slow day. Productive though. Managed to do almost everything. I vaccuumed the whole house. Oops. There goes my blessing :P Oh well, no one reads this anyways. So yea.

Christmas party yesterday was great, Mayyean came to church :D Had Pete & Caroline Wilson come all the way from NZ and share. Stayed for two services. Really nice. Met Mel since a loooong time. Which reminds me. I need to get started on my Christmas cards!
Played Uno, and fruit attack with my sister. Kids these days and the games they invent *rolls eyes*

Anywhos. Please vote for Cedric! He's designing a hoodie! Click here :) Thank you & have a nice day lovely people!

GOD BLESS YOU ALL :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment