Tuesday 3 January 2012

My 2011,

CF ❤  
From left, our beloved teachers. MAKAN, NSCFL with the committee and Christmas Party. CF has been a very big part of my life this year all the stuff we go through, and CAMP makes us closer, and like glue. We got to bond. Believing that next year will be a marvelous one; excited for God's plans in CF SMK Seafield.

Running Season;
This year; from left. We broke a record. Seafield girls ;) Proud of everyone. Even though this year I didn't stand a chance to compete in aseans I believe the experience and people I've met has impacted me more than any medals would. God kept me strong throughout & I'm eternally grateful for that.


My 16th Birthday; 12 Nov.
 
Tiffany made me a really pretty card. I got 4 cakes. NEITHER from my family, cause in the end we had too much cake they didn't wanna get one. Spent it well, although the celebration didn't turn out as planned. On my birthday itself, Tze May Clarissa, Cheng and Ping came over at 12. :O YEA. And Jia & Jared & Mayy & Hong Li came that afternoon with a cake. Eu-Nise, Viv & Mei Yee too mad something so special. AND DESPITE EVERYTHING, God has shown me how blessed I am. Friends & family.
PLUS; I got the most expensive present ever ;) HEH.

NSCFL :)
Blogged about this before. Indeed a great experience and so much to learn :) Met wonderful people, was inspired. Met God, loved Him even more.

Christmas;
Spent this wonderful season with friends and family. Isabelle! She's leaving this Jan. Anyhows, didn't receive alot of gifts compared to previous years. Nevertheless, the true meaning of Christmas remained. :)

The ▲dvancement 2011
Awesome camp. God's presence was so strong. Bonded with the girls and Manda, my dorm was reaaaally fun and this years camp was really encouraging. Bonding with my teammates was also something I didn't expect. Was actually an Assistant for games and it was quite an experience. Met wonderful people & the camp was indeed well planned.
"Kudos to the organizing committee"
-Delon Chan 

 FRIENDS;
Mei Yee's birthday, mine, & interact sale

IU day; Merentas desa with the loved ones.

The classmate whom I sat beside, 4 jakuntards, half the class: 4 Damai
  ❤  
Never know whats in store for this years school term. But I don't want to lose any of you. Hope we stay close & thanks for all the wonderful memories and moments we spent together. God bless you all! :)


New Year; 

God bless you all!
 



0 comments:

Post a Comment