Monday 20 February 2012

You are the difference in us,

And the greatest of these is love..

Today was great! Beyond great: Amazing in fact. CONGRATS, Qi En  on her gold for walking :) And to the rest that ran their hearts out today. So proud of you all. I'm here to wish two very special people happy birthday. 

Shane Teh Wee Sheng.
You spent your Birthday in MPSJ. Awh :') You wanted to see us I know :)) Hahah, anyways buddy, we go a loong way back but you ditched me in MSSS last year </3 Sighs, at least you kept your promise. Congrats on  your GOLD, Ironman! :D Here's to our retardness and all the bad things you've taught me. Joking ;) Hope you had a great birthday! 

Naomi Yap Pooi Mei.
Happy Birthday 3-ilmu classmate! Hope you have fun in Germany, I love the fact that you still say hi to us and everything despite changing classes, friends and etc. Thanks for everything & all the memories :') Hope to catch up sooooon! x Hope you had a great 17th birthday   

So yeah. I'm tired, long but great day. A day to remember.
PS/ I GOT MEET & GREET passes to Joe Brooks :B THANKS MEI YEE!   
#np The Difference, Hillsongs.

God Bless, till then.

0 comments:

Post a Comment