Saturday 3 March 2012

Sometimes your fate & your dreams will collide,

Mine just did.

I look funny. But more pictures to come soon!

2/3/12
Meet & Greet @SEGI

3/3/12
Joe Brooks Trio Live @KL LIVE

Best days of my life, so worth it training & breaking the record. Thanks for the free ticket MUM, LOVE YOU! And Meiyee for:
1. Going to sungei wang to buy our tickets.
2. Giving ME the M&G passes.
3. Coming INTO M&G with me & Tiffany and helping me take photos.
4. Her iphone!
5. That picture

Those that were in the show with us together, Tiffany, Tze Jing, Chui Pin, Luke, Vivien, and Yin Ying the beautiful lady ;) Thanks for the lovely time together 

PIN
VIVIEN
JING #1
JING #2


LAST BUT NOT LEAST: Thanks God for all things bright & beautiful. 
1.Perfect timing, just after exams end. 
2. Meet & greet passes! 50 out of the thousands of fans!
3. Helping me do Physics after M&G
4. Everything else. 
You are good :)


THANK YOU FOR READING.
Thank you Joe, Matt & Clinton for coming!
Hope you were blessed! #np someday, someday I'm gonna put a smile on that pretty little face.

____

Ps/ to the tall Chinese guy who updates me about everything. the aspiring runner. Kai Shun, Happy Birthday :) 



0 comments:

Post a Comment