Sunday 13 May 2012

Happy Mothers Day,



You place the stars in the sky; and You know them by name. 
You are amazing God.
TODAY WAS A GOOD DAY :)
CHURCH, then Grocery shopping and HONEY STARS for lunch. Hehehe.

ANYWAYS, its mothers day!
Thank You God or mothers. And days like these to show them how much they mean to us. May today be a great day for mothers around the world, and may You even bless mommy so richly. You know how much she's sacrificed for us. Please bless her so much more, and give her the strength, love and patience that comes from You alone. Thank you so much for a best friend, a mentor, a teacher, and everything she is to me. Thank you for mommy.

Thank You, for healing me too. Okay, i'm currently dazed and my heads not in it for studying right now. Don't mind me.

TILL I COME BACK LOVE <3


[youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGWf0ERvKH8]
Happy Mothers Day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment