Wednesday 30 May 2012

#1 Meet Ikal,

Since telling you about my MSSM would be really mundane, you know going on and on.

I'll tell you about the people I meet each time okay?

THIS IS IKAL!
She loves dolphins. I first met her otw to Negeri Sembilan's MSSS. We were suppose to be in the same relay team and we didn't even know hahah! It was after PP's training and she came into the van and I was like. Moodless, so we didn't talk much. But we were forced to lah. Hehhe, got along okay I guess. We got gold btw, for that race. Then I took her cert home hahah. After days of promising to give it back in MSSS I gave it back to her only during MSSM training. Well. Phase one we were already quite close. Sitting together and etc. But soon, we started talking more, and in UITM was when we really got to know each other. WELL, she can be a real cow sometimes, she's always hungry and forver sleeping only waking up to reply *ahem* hahaha. We shared the same room the whole time in MSSM. But I must say, don't get her high hahah she'll go crazy. OHOOHOHO, her second name is derpina:

HOW COME WE DON'T HAVE A PICTURE OF HER DOING THAT FACE? hahah Idk but once i get it ill post it!

Anyways, I really miss her now haha. We have alot in common, i think. Cause we sorta face the same problems. Miss her saying" K GENIA" hahah okay i have to admit sometimes we are retarded together. but oh wells. Tuna makes her high btw; and she can eat anything mind you. She talks sense into me and cleans our room really. She does laundry when we were sitting for exams, probably cause she can't do it at home like Sir says :P haha but if you were to pick someone to share a room with next time, PICK HER. SHE DOES LAUNDRY & FOLD YOUR CLOTHES TOO ^^ hahaha, kidding but anyways. That's Ikal ZAHER for you. Pronounced Za-hare. But I call it Za-HER. If you know what I mean. BYEBYE!


0 comments:

Post a Comment