Wednesday 29 August 2012

Someday; somewhere,

//credits
So two days of JPS Trials have passed; can't believe Pei flew to Sabah today. And I was actually looking for her. Lousy friend I know.

Sometimes good things fall apart so that better things can fall together. BETTER > GOOD. Hm. This actually makes sense but the feeling of holding on to mere GOOD things hold us back huh. Till we never really see the BETTER things. Lately i've been so blurred. About what being a friend means, due to many circumstances. But I need to stop judging cause I can never really see them the way God sees them. He has been helping me through alot. Even during the Forecast trials, God has always been good to me. Despite not scoring very well in certain subjects His grace and mercy is sufficient to keep me believing & trusting.

Yes be inspired because Jesus loves you too!

Cheerios!
// Brokenhearted by Karmin. Stuck in my heaad

0 comments:

Post a Comment