Saturday 27 October 2012

Happy Birthday!


JACK
Probably one of our last captured memories of school huh? Too bad pei had to be in the picture too. Hah, anyways friend. I'm so sorry for wishing so late, like I said, I really stayed up to wish you promise, and I really really hope you had a great birthday, I hope you spent the last 24 hours listening to Paramore ;) haha, Thanks for always being there to listen to me rant, and always being a true friend, since 2 Ilmu yos. 



TZEMAY
Girl on your left. Yos, so much to say but sadly time has caught up. Exams and circumstances around has brought us to different paths now, nevertheless, thanks for all the memories and the friendship we share. And if you're wondering, I don't have a boyfriend now okay? I'm not that kind of person ;) All the best for IG's!


JON
I CANNOT BELIEVE after ALL THESE YEARS, we don't have a decent picture together! You're like the second Jon brother yo. I MISS ALL THE TIMES WE HAD. Spm stupid SPM. We shall go out and be sampats again soon. But Jon, we literally grew up in church, from CSOM, to YC, and form 3 CG outings, Amplified, Live.Revolution. AH Crazy times. So proud of how much you've grown today, physically, haha you've become very fine looking broo, and spiritually in God too. So, all the best fro SPM. Here's an early wish, I know its not your birthday yet, nevertheless.

Awwwwwww. You jons.
ps/ i miss you guys ):
WE MUST GO OUT AFTER SPM. KAYS CHURCH BUDDY?




CHURCH TMR :)
Loves. 8 days till SPM and I have to blog, I'm FANTASTIK~ And BIGBANG is in Malaysia.






0 comments:

Post a Comment