Tuesday 13 November 2012

The day I turned 17;


THE GAIS:
Park, thanks for the rose! :)
Jack, Chuan Jian, Jared, Josh, thank you all for coming.
Eu Jin, willing to miss gym time & eat fatty food? hahah,
Jia, thanks for perro! Wee Jui, eeeh, haah thanks for the coke! :D
HANJIN. HOHO, watch out friend. *Stares*
At least I gave you cake to eat, next time, I will not be generous no more.*serious face*
And Chun Yeaw for calling :) 
PIN & MEI, the card was awesome thank you both! :)

YAY WE SO CUTE.
Adilah & Munawar! Irfan too! Thanks for coming,
AND HAPPY BELATED PRETTY SMART CLASSMATE! :)
Oh and ill always remember our dorky moments in class ;) 5D FTW

THANK YOU VIVIEN
For all the seconds you spent not studying just to celebrate my special day
love you!
xxxxx

THANKS FOR THE CAMERA YATTY.
And our retarded moments. *coughs.
LOVE YOU GRANDMA ;) Jk about the grandma part.
Not jk about the love you part.

PICTURE CREDITS HERE.


THANK YOU for the OLYMPICS TEE! :)
AND the card.
AND the video
AND the song
And everything else "sister" ;)


San. Jing. Pei.
Best friends/prom buddies ftw.
(Y) LOVE YOU ALL.
We go crazy & retarded together, but thank you all for everything you've done for me.
Such amazing friends *sniffs. But really. :) Thanks for helping pei organise & etc etc.
AND MAKING MY LIFE SHO COLOURFUL. Glitter & rainbows, and unicorns tooooo!




LAST BUT NOT LEAST: CUTE YEEPEI
To the girl that made everything possible. THANK YOU FOR PLANNING THIS
I would write an essay about you too but;
I believe that you have so much in you, and your kind heart to do charity proves it.
Pei, studying is not everything, so what if you get all A's? So what if you don't?
People will judge, people will look down, but people also forget you know ;)
 Life ain't all about the books. Believe in yourself a little bit more okay. <3

Thank you for this. Party
heh, you so sweet really I know how hard it is to get everyone together.
So for the effort specially during SPM <3 Owe you big time.

THANK YOU for fetching me home. Safely too.

*HUGS*

And to all those who wished. Thank you, even though it wasn't on fb idk how you found out. AND THE GUYS, everyone of the olahraga guys wished me. FB or whatsapp. Whatever, but naw, you guys remembered. :') I'm going miss every.one.of.you. Really, but it's time to hand over the baton, so keep the legacy for Seafield. Track and field. AND TO THOSE I MISSED, or forgot to reply. Deepest apologies. And thank you. For making my birthday wonderful in every way.

With love,
&
Happy Birthday Mummy!




0 comments:

Post a Comment