Monday 15 April 2013

#568 Angels in my life,

Aunty Mag gave me a call on saturday saying she had arrived and wanted me to join her for dinner. After shopping with the two girls- Dilnah, and Mary I packed in 5 mins and went over. Man, it wasn't just a "dinner" for us both but a fund raising dinner for the "Gempuru Jaku Iban 2013" and I was wearing my shirt and jeans with my red canvas.... oh man, everyone was all dolled up in dresses, and there I was. But it was a wonderful night, seeing Indonesians flying over voluntarily to sing for us- I mean the dinner. And they were so passionate for God nothing could stop them, really, wonderful voice and talents. God bless everyone of their band ("Starlight Generations") check them out! :)



The next day we sorta skipped church. But it was cool cause the dinner was sorta like a service and my cousins had things to do, so we head over to BDC ourselves and AUNTY bought me so much stuff!

RATIONS YAYAYAYAY! :D

MY VERY OWN RICE COOKER!
whoops forgot to post it anyways here goes!


GOD BLESS!

xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment