Friday 5 July 2013

James 4:14

New International Version (NIV)
14 Why, you do not even know what will happen tomorrow. What is your life? You are a mist that appears for a little while and then vanishes.

What is life?


Most importantly, what are we living for?
This has been the roughest week for me. Thankfully after the storm of assignments mum managed to convince me that anything hard in life will make me a better person. Love her to the bits for that. Anyways, it is a cold and rainy night. Too much rain for my liking honestly. Plus, today was a really bad day for me. Though I still cannot believe this myself, but some words someone said to me today really hurt me. As if I am not feeling tensed enough. 

Clearly, with everything going on in life; the buzz and excitement, we tend to so quickly forget why we exist.

We exist for Him..


One of my first and close friend in college lost his dad in a battle to cancer.
This is the part where I am at loss for words again.


Thankfully, I had a decent conversation with him before he left.

This comes back to my first and unanswered question:
What is life?



Things to ponder.


0 comments:

Post a Comment