Friday 23 August 2013

#590 Dear friends,

It has probably been way too long. Time to dust off my old blog eh. Well. Anyways, hello everyone. I just had my presentation today. My second one so far here in Swinburne. But what made me want to blog right now is this. Well, I was browsing around. I found this group of seniors I knew who are in the same UNI now. Yeap you got it right, UNI. And this uni was overseas. Man, how did their friendships last so long? From toddlers, primary school, high school, college and now university.

I know feeling jealous is probably not cool, but I can't help myself. How far can the friends I have now last? I have never had a friend longer than urh, say 10 years? 5 years may be true also. In this case I am referring to friends that will meet up with you, talk to you, pour their hearts out to you, update you and basically depend on each other for every good and bad times...

But remember. I said it would not be cool to be jealous. This is evident because I already have a best Friend. I just never acknowledge it. But we are really tight. If you must know. Here. This is my best Friend. The coolest one I've had so far.

What say you? Malaysian english
Today's devo: Hebrews 6:13-15 For when God made a promise to Abraham, because He could swear by no one greater, He swore by Himself, saying, “Surely blessing I will bless you, and multiplying I will multiply you.” And so, after he had patiently endured, he obtained the promise.

0 comments:

Post a Comment