Sunday 29 September 2013

Something I wrote,

credits;

I write in a journal on several occasions. I remember first entering Swinburne and writing about everything everyday. It was rough but flipping through, something I wrote surprised me. Here's an extract,


Today,
I am so grateful for my family, I miss them but I have not cried yet and I won't.

I love the Lord for helping me appreciate how much family means to me; they are the best.
Kindest souls & the most fun to be around.

So today, before complaining about everything I've been through, I'll just say: Thank You for my wonderful family. 

I love you Lord.
Thanks for being here to watch over me & Kor.

We love you,
Gen.



What happened to that girl? I didn't know I wrote something so beautiful about my family.☺❤

0 comments:

Post a Comment